Top Stories of the Month
*Levi stuck a puff in his mouth and said Mmmm.... Momma laughed
*Levi loves looking at himself in the mirror. While in California he saw mirrored closet doors. He got to see himself really close in the mirror and gave himself a kiss.
*Levi now plays by himself. He loves to sit surrounded by all of his toys and play.
*Levi is starting to understand what we are saying and is starting to know right from wrong. He knows he needs to sit in the tub and will try to sneak standing if you do not watch him carefully.
*Levi is very ticklish and loves to laughs.
*Levi has learned to understand counting to 3. I say out loud 1, 2, and 3. On 3 I tickle, or blow air on him, or tip him to the side. He starts to smile when I say the number 2, because he knows something is going to happen at 3.
*Camille gave Levi his first balloon friend. He Loved it!
*Levi has learned to say DaDa. He loves his daddy.





Aww such a sweet update ;)
ReplyDelete