Peekahoo

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day Care

Today was Levi's 1st day of Day Care!  He now goes to Little Miracles Christian Pre-School. 
He woke up today in an especially happy mood.  He must have had some good dreams!  We got dressed and were out of the house right on time.  Levi talked the whole way in the car.  Once we got to his room, the sight of new toys excited him!  He started playing right away!  Brian and I then left Levi to start his day! 

When I picked Levi up today, he was napping in the crib.  
I woke him up and we came home.  Levi seemed to be in a good mood. 
Even though he seemed to have a good day at day care, he squealed with excitement when he saw his own toys.  He played until bedtime. 

It was a good first day! 

All ready to go! 
Look at that sweet face! 


It was a little bright! 
Starting to play! 
 
So many things to see! 
And he's off! 



No comments:

Post a Comment